MARCH IN TOBI ( & 5 LITTLE THINGS I LOVE ABOUT SPRING )
CATEGORY ARCHIVES: OUTFITS
Happy Monday busy bees - spring is finally arriving! I can't drive anywhere here in Nashville without seeing beautiful blooming trees and I am one happy gal. I'm so excited to be featuring my favorite spring looks with Tobi in this post - these styles are too cute not to share! This spring I'm all about light/warm tones and shooting these pieces was so fun! Doesn't this white wall with the greenery look like it belongs on a little side street in Beverly Hills?? So adorable!
This white scalloped lace top is to die for and it's such a subtle way to dress up an outfit and add elegant details. I paired it with light washed mom jeans and suede mules! Such an effortless outfit, yet it looks so put together (HECK YEAH minimal effort I'm all about it). And can we talk about this wrap dress?! It is the most perfect dusted mauve color and I cannot get enough of it! I wore this with some eyelet sneakers and a woven hat - felt like I was going to play tennis in the Hamptons, but in a cute way. Guess what? Everything on www.tobi.com is 50% until March 21st so get shopping!
Shop my exact dress from Tobi here: To Paradise Beaded Wrap Dress
Shop my exact top from Tobi here: Sophia Ruffle Scallop Top
Shop my exact jeans from Brandy Melville here: Jane Denim Pants
Shop my exact sneakers from Rocket Dog Footwear here: Jaybird White Eyelet Sneaker
Shop similar mules here: Suede Mules
Shop my exact hat here: Straw Ribbon Trim Boater Hat
I also want to share a list of 5 little things that make me happy during the spring. If we all make an effort to practice gratitude everyday we can learn to live in the present moment - at least this helps me :)
1. Seeing all the trees blossom - it's nature's way of saying winter is over and it's so beautiful to watch!
2. Ordering iced coffee - hot drinks are so photogenic but I always prefer iced drinks - my go to is an iced almond milk latte!
3. Concerts and festivals - spring means a lot of festivals and concerts are about to happen and they're one of my favorite things to do! I'm seeing Odesza at an outdoor amphitheater in May and I'm so excited.
4. Keeping my patio door open - being in an apartment complex it can get so stuffy. I love propping my balcony door open while I study or blog to get some fresh air (and our six month old puppy loves it too!)
5. Daylight - it's so gloomy in the winter when it gets dark by 5:00! I've been loving the extended daylight this spring, it just makes me such a happier person overall!
I hope everyone has a productive and sunny week ahead of them! I'm planning out a few new posts that will hopefully be up in the next few weeks (balancing blogging and graduate school isn't an easy task!). Stay tuned & we'll talk soon!